Saturday, April 9, 2011

Well, a friend on Facebook (Michelle) sent me a link, which led to another link, which then led to a third link and I liked what I saw.  It was a Ross County website that specifically states that they will help you with your search.  Nothing is free though you know, so I remained skeptical.

However, the website was right!  I sent out three emails and when I awoke the next morning, I had an email!

The lady who helped me (Judie) found out when Lillian was born and also a small piece of the puzzle.  Her Dad's full name.

Marvin Nelson Tudor.

And Lillian's FULL birthdate is May 5, 1936!

I was speaking to my Aunt Katie last night about all of this and we were discussing taking an upcoming trip to Ohio to see what else we could find.

Judie did say that she did NOT find any marriage records for a Lillian Tudor.  

The more I think about it, the more I'm inclined to believe that she changed her name after she left and that's why there's no trace of her.

I am hoping that Kelly remembers where in Kentucky she thinks she met her at.  But so far I've not heard back from her.  I know it won't be much to research, but at least it's something.

I'm kind of discouraged at the thought to be honest.  It's obvious that there is very little paper trail regarding Lillian, but there has to be someone...or something that will lead us to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment