Monday, April 4, 2011

Nothing yet, but...

I have to acknowledge the help I've been given regarding my search.

Melissa - Even though it didn't pan out, I'm very appreciative of the help you were offering in regards to this quest.

Amy - You are a gem.  You've given me so much information...each one plugging a little piece of the puzzle together.  For that, I am forever grateful.  Learning about where you came from is really fascinating and you're helping me learn a lot!

Kathie - I met this wonderful lady today at the local library and her assistance took me on another path.  Thank you so much for the information you provided me with, for your compliments on what I've obtained so far (with the help of other people, might I add) and for showing me some new websites and also a new branch on the tree!

I'm 99.9% sure that a trip to Ross County, Ohio is in order in the very near future.  I think it's going to be the only way I'm going to be able to look up some more information on Lillian.  As that is my goal in doing this.

I've heard the same story over and over, but Kathie today challenged me to think outside of the story.  So I'm going to take the knowledge she shared with me and proceed from there.

Anyone up for a road trip? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment