Friday, April 1, 2011

The Search Begins

Well, I am currently researching my family tree on my Maternal side of the family.  I know my Paternal side history dating back to the early 1800's already.  I, however, didn't amass that info.  It was done by someone else.

I named the blog The Search For Lillian because I'm searching for my aunt.  Her given birth name was Lillian Tudor.  The only version of the story that I know is that when my eldest uncle, Marvin Henry Tudor, decided to join the Army, Lillian disagreed with this decision with my Grandma (Mary Frances Elliott) and left...never to be heard from again.

I am speculating that Marvin still had contact with Lillian though.  They were brother and sister...both having the same father.  I do not know, however, the fathers name.

So, this is my first try at finding information about my ancestry and I am hoping I have some sort of luck.  I shall update when I have information. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment