Sunday, April 3, 2011

I need a clue...

While the rest of the family chart on my Grandma's side is moving along at warp speed, sadly any information on Lillian is proving to be non-existent.

I had high hopes when I woke up this morning because I thought...maybe, just maybe when I found Marvin's obit in the paper, Lillian would be there somewhere.

Well, the wonderful Amy did her abracadabra magic tricks and produced said obit, but sadly...no reference of Lillian. :(

I'm a man of very very little patience, so I get quite frustrated when something doesn't pan out.

But, I'm trying my best to take it in stride and realize that regardless of no information on her, I'm gathering lots of other information and filling in gaps of the rest of the family.  I now know that Marvin's Dad was also named Marvin.  And I know from growing up that his son (could be step-son) is also named Marvin.  So the name continues.

So, now I continue on for more avenues to check in regards to Lillian.  Sadly, I don't even know what those avenues would be.  I guess it's back to the drawing board and interviewing more of my aunts and uncles.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment